Welcome to my Blog

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Depression is a Choice Changed my Life. Thank you.

Dear Mrs Curtiss,

I just wanted to drop you a note to remind you of how much of an impact your book Depression is a Choice made. It changed my life. You and I corresponded through email about the technique of using a mantra for climbing out of depression. This technique worked extremely well and still after 10 years I am free of depression. I believe that I could not have succeeded with sanity without your advice and book.

At the time we corresponded you said that you were working on a new book on sanity. How has this work gone?

If you ever need any assistance with any matter, please let me know.

Warmest Regards, K

Hi K

So glad to hear all is well with you. I think the book to which you refer is the one I finally titled BRAINSWITCH OUT OF DEPRESSION. It came out in 2006 and won a Best Book Award that year. It  teaches you how your brain works and half the book is mind exercises and techniques to get you to start being more proactive with your thinking. A. B. Curtiss


No comments: