Welcome to my Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

No one Can Exist Alone, Without some Support from Another Human Being

 
--

Hi,

I'm depressant and I find it a chance now to contact you because I'm in normal mood now .
When I'm tired I can't contact you or correctly I can't think well .

Can I take out the idea of suicide from my mind ??


Thanks in advance , X

Dear X,
 
No one can exist alone, without support and help. You must seek out some help for yourself now, while you feel up to it. Find a mental health group or organization near you. Even an AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) group is helpful for associating with people who are wanting to improve their lives. While you feel normal decide that suicide is not an option and make a contract with yourself that you will not consider suicide as an option even when you feel bad. You can always access the National Suicide hotline for direction as to your next move. A. B. Curtiss
 
UNITED STATES
NATIONAL
Suicide & Crisis Hotlines


Crisis Counselors are
waiting for your call.

Why Call ? What To Expect Crisis Call Chart Basic Survival Distraction Why Live ?
 
There Are Few Words Which Can Comfort
Suicidal Persons in Crisis...

USA National
Phone Numbers, Web Sites, E-Mail, & Other Crisis Lines

 

 
USA National Suicide Hotlines
Toll-Free / 24 hours / 7 days a week
 
1-800-SUICIDE1-800-784-2433
1-800-273-TALK
1-800-273-8255
TTY: 1-800-799-4TTY (4889)


Regards,

No comments: