Welcome to my Blog

Friday, February 5, 2016

I get Depressed from Eating Some Foods



QUESTION:

Hi A.B. Whenever I ingest milk, eggs, or turkey, I develop very severe depression. After I stop these foods, it will take my body 72 hours to normalize my mood. You claim that thought leads to mood impairment. I agree with you if you're talking about reactive depression. However, how do you explain the depression I have, which is due to an inflammatory reaction? BTW, I do get other symptoms, such as going to the bathroom constantly, burping, etc., and sometimes extreme back pains.


ANSWER:


All depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. The chemical imbalance can be caused by foods, hormones or by accidentally triggering the flight or fight response with fearful or accidental anxious thinking when there is no reason to be alarmed. With accidental thinking, stress chemicals not being dissipated in action (which would dissipate them) are very hard on the metabolic system causing the body energy to go way down. A. B. Curtiss

No comments: