Welcome to my Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Love Your Book DRAGONS GUARD THE ZOO


LETTER TO AUTHOR:

Hello! I live in Carlsbad, California and I have been writing picture books for the last couple of years, and so far have not been published. I make it my habit to read a children's book every night--mostly "random pulls" from the Children's library.

A couple of days ago I began reading Dragons Guard the Zoo. I am crazy for poetry--and I can't tell you how much I am enjoying your book! I wish you had been a family member of mine! What a wonderful gift you have given your children and grandchildren! I will intentionally look for your other books at the library now. (:

RESPONSE TO LETTER:


Thank you so much. It is letters like yours that make writing such a rewarding experience for me. A. B. Curtiss



No comments: