Welcome to my Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2016

May I have your Permission


REQUEST

My eldest daughter and I met you in San Diago Zoo some years back when you signed a copy of in the company of bears to her from the author. I have since those many years passed been asked to read in the company of bears to second grade class.

I myself an published recording artist of Instrumental Music understand copyright covers any reproduction, Furthermore, I know to request of the author permission to read this book to a class of students as it is my copy not property I own. Finally, I will not be accepting compensation in any way.

Therefore, I humbly ask your permission Miss AB to read In The Company of Bears to my daughter's class, please?

RESPONSE

Of course you have my permission to read In the Comany of Bears to your daughter's class with my blessings. A. B. Curtiss


No comments: