Welcome to my Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've Been Suffering Depression for Many Years

Hi there

For some reason I came across your web page yesterday and I have been reading it all. I wish I could buy your book "Depression is a Choice" but at this time in my life I can not afford it. I was wondering if you had an old damaged one lying around that you have no use for and if you could pass it on to me. I have been stuffing depression for so many years and I finally just came of all the meds I was taking because I could no longer afford to pay for them. But now I have hit rock bottom and am in need of help really bad. Thank you in advance if you’re able to help me. C. S.

Dear C. S.
I do have an old book I could send to you if you could just pay the postage to Canada from U.S. A. B. Curtiss

Dear A. B. Curtiss

WOW, thank you so much, God bless you for helping me out.

Dear A. B. Curtiss
I have been off my pills for some time now but still I wake up every day feeling down. Right now my head feels like to much weight and it’s hard to hold it up. I am wanting to go to sleep so bad. I could sleep 18 hours straight. I feel like I never get any sleep. Thank you for helping me out. DO you want me to mail the book back to you ?

I have been on your web site and have read it up and down. I just wish I could turn off my brain. I will send it back to you when I am done reading it. I do not have internet at home I just do my emails at the local library.

Thank you again sooooo MUCH!!! C. S.

Dear C. S.

You do not need to return the book. Keep the book for reference. And I’ll be glad to answer any questions you have as you put the ideas to practice in your own life, I will be glad to answer them. People get hung up on the simplest things so don't be afraid to ask. A. B. Curtiss

No comments: