Welcome to my Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Didn't Realize Claustrophobics Follow the Same Pattern


Somewhere on the Net my article on claustrophobia appeared and generated this comment. The excerpt from my book Depression is a Choice about my "total immersion" in a claustrophobic episode is also on my blog on Sunday, June 20,2010.

Here is the comment:

Oh my goodness! I never guessed that claustrophobic individuals basically follow the same pattern. Being claustrophobic myself, I must get an aisle seat on my air travels otherwise I undergo a journey of torture. On a recent six hour air trip, I painfully stood for over four hours when I couldn't get an aisle seat. I tried resting on the cabin crews seat but was sternly sent off by a cabin crew who thought I was being unruly. Honestly, claustrophobia can be psychologically stressful and lonely. Thank you for these wonderful tips. I would surely use your advised procedure as a first step towards curing my self. Keep up the fantastic work you are doing. Kind regards.

No comments: