Welcome to my Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Will the Adreniline Stop Completely One Day?


Dear Ms Curtiss

After reading the books that you advised to read I understand now whats anxiety and I feel today much much better. 

MY question, DO you advise me to go to the public speaking program beside the anxiety that I have?. I still feel fear and have hard time talking to small groups of people.


Regards 

R
Dear R,

Yes, absolutely. GO. It will be a wonderful, horizon expanding experience for you. You will be afraid, but do it anyway. A. B. Curtiss


Dear MS Curtiss 

Today I can say the life came to me again after spending long time in anxiety. Thanks so much Ms Curtiss. 

My question is about the adrenaline. Is it going to stop completely one day?


Regards 
R  

Dear R

You need the adrenaline. It will never go away. However the painful anxiety that you speak of can go away. Never completely. You need the capacity for anxiety to be a well-functioning human being. But you will, more and more, have control over it so that it may appear now and then but will not have the power to interrupt and intrude upon your life. A. B. Curtiss

No comments: