Welcome to my Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012


Dear AB

I am experiencing severe depression and body image issues...looking for a coach to help me navigate this jungle of the mind and find my way to peace. I loved what I read on your website ~ D

Dear D


I don't take private patients anymore. However I will answer any question that you have as you climb out of this hellhole and I do not charge for that.The main thing is to distract your neocortex from concentrating on the pain going on in the subcortex. The brain always follows the direction of its most current dominant thought and you make any thought dominant by thinking it repetitively.

 I've spent many a hour singing nursery rhymes to myself as I make myself go about my chores.

As to body image, very few of us are always happy with the way we look. We should spend any energy that we have been using to deplore our lack of beauty into gratitude that we are here, we are who we are, we are the age we are, "we are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars and we have a right to be here."

If possible spend some time looking at the stars and walking under trees. Nature has great healing energies for us.

Seek out a doctor of Chinese medicine or a homeopathic nutritionist to make sure you are up to snuff in this area.

And like the old saying, "there is no way to peace, peace is the way." A. B. Curtiss

No comments: