Welcome to my Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Your Little Exercise Worked for Depression

Dear AB Curtiss


I have recently been fascinated with physiology. Everything you can do to your brain you can almost literally be a superhero. I starting look up stuff to mess with myself, I started with making myself crave different things. Then I looked into depression and read an article you wrote. I have a little depression and I wanted a trick and the nursery rhythm worked!! Though the article was short it supported a few of your books("Depression is a Choice"). I can't wait to get my hands on this book. I don't like reading much so it's a lot for me to say. I just gotta get a hold of it without my mom knowing or she will freak out.... Thanks a bunch again!

Sincerely,
A

Dear A

Thanks so much for your note. If you have any specific questions while reading my blog or my books I will be glad to answer them. A .B. Curtiss



No comments: