Welcome to my Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All the Bad Feelings Went Away

Dear A. B.

Today I was driving my kids to camp and I was feeling sad and in pain like most of the time and I hated the feeling so much and then what came up was a very simple exercise from out of nowhere, counting 10 people names with letter A, B, or what letter I wanted. I did the exercise 2 times and all the bad feelings went away and a joy came to me and I felt full of energy. So isn't this good news that I am learning the away out of it ? E________

____

Dear E______

What a good exercise! You're on the right track. Isn't doing an exercise better than suffering? It is hard to pull yourself away from suffering. It takes a lot of courage. And even more important, to remember to do an exercise at all is a great breakthrough. A. B. Curtiss

No comments: