Welcome to my Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Nutrition is Very Important if you are Depressed


Dear Ms A.B

I cannot imagine how the eggs worsen my mood and the cabbage helps me in getting red of depression hit much easier.


Regards 
R

Good for you that you are finding out which foods are helpful for you.

Dear Ms Curtiss

Thanks so much for going with me all the way till I reached here with a better understanding of whats depression.

I still curious about the liquid that accumulates around the scalp of my head that causes me depressed and I have to get red of it by walking in order to feel much better.  

Once depression hits, this water start to accumulate unless I used a nursery reheme in order to stop this. 

I am still looking for help in this because hospitals did not help. 

I wounder if any one that you have connection with can help me in this.

Regards 
R


One of the symptoms of depression and anxiety can be excessive sweating.
Depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Chemical imbalances in the brain are caused by chemical imbalances and nutritional deficiencies in the body. Anyone with depression should seek out a holistic health practitioner and nutritionist. Or a doctor of Chinese medicine. A. B.



Dear A.B Curtiss

I am noticing that depression hits decreases since I changed the type of food I eat everyday. I do not know if eating meat is one thing that help on getting depression hits. 

I am watching my food and see how it affects the number of depression hits everyday.


Regards 
R


Dear R.

This is taking responsibility for yourself. Great work.


Dear Ms Curtiss


I made a blood iron test and the results was I am anemic and I have iron deficiency. I do not know if this is related to the symptoms   


Regards 
R

It certainly could be related. What does your doctor say? A. B. Curtiss

Dear Ms Curtiss

I finally discovered the severe depression was mostly from iron deficiency for about 13 years. Whats left now is the depression hits three times a day 

and I get red of it through the books that I read.


My Q is can iron deficiency for this many years create cyclical depression like what I have. 


Thanks 
R

Dear R,
If the cells in our body do not receive the nutrition they need, depression can be the result.  Many people do not make the effort, as you did, to consult a nutritionist to make sure they are getting what they need to be a healthy person. If the cells get what they need you will have a sense of well being. 

I credit my own doctor of Chinese medicine for helping me out of a sick body to a well one after my bout with a back injury and taking too many drugs because of the back problem.  Took me six months to fully recover from all the side effects of the drugs I took but I have been totally well now for three months. The time and effort was well worth it.
A. B. Curtiss

No comments: