Welcome to my Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I used the Green Frog Thing this Morning and it WORKED!


Hi,

I read your brainswitch book. I used the green frog thing this morning and it actually worked. I live in Orange county. Is there anyone to go to here that  uses your stuff- are you still counseling? I related so much to the descriptions in your book- the pain is excruciating- but I am gonna get out of it. K.

Dear K.

I'm sorry but I don't know anyone in your area who uses my techniques and I no longer take private patients. However, I will always answer any question you have via email and I do not charge for that.

Getting out of depression is a matter of training your brain and making the neural patterns of getting out of depression stronger than the neural patterns that get you into depression. No one can do the work for you. You have to do it yourself.

I still get downer thoughts now and then and I am so used to immediately turning my mind to another thought pattern that I just don't get depression anymore. Now I seem to be able to stop it before it even gets started. The big hits don't seem to come anymore.

Works for insomnia as well. For instance, I have used the really simple rhyme so often to get to sleep that it just gets stronger and stronger and I never have insomnia anymore. An old high school cheer "One two three four who are we for." It's like my brain is trained now to immediately power down when I start the rhyme. I might get into a bunch of heavy thinking and notice I'm not getting to sleep. I ask my self "Do you want to think or do you want to sleep?" It is a matter of insistence upon your own thought rather than the thought that pops up. A. B. Curtiss




No comments: