Welcome to my Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Can I Respond to Your Blog Without Signing Up?


A. B.
 Is there any way I can add comments to your blog without having to sign up for one?

I am a big fan of yours, having both books on depression and you've written me several times in the past when I've been feeling particularly down. Your advice has always been spot on.

Thanks
TL

PS - Speaking of, I am feeling not quite so right lately due to something happening personally, so again I am hoping you can help me switch my brain out of the current thought processes that are going on.

Thanks again.

You can respond to  my blog by emailing me and I will post it for you with your name edited out. And I will be glad to answer any of your questions. 

Anybody can email me anytime at abcurtiss@cox.net 

A. B. Curtiss

No comments: