Welcome to my Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Illusions


"It is an illusion that you have no illusions."  Emile Coue

You can think about this simple little sentence of Coue's for a long time and keep getting new insight from it.

I'm doing great at the moment, better and better.  I use Coue's method of autosuggestion a couple of times a day formally, where I take 15 minutes or so and even during the day I routinely fall into the mind chant quite often: EVERY DAY IN EVERY WAY I'M GETTING BETTER AND BETTER, MY THOUGHTS ARE BECOMING LIGHTER AND MORE OPTIMISTIC, MY BACK IS HEALING AND PRACTICALLY PERFECT AND WILL SOON BE PERFECT AND WILL REMAIN PERFECT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, MY COUGH IS DISAPPEARING EXCEPT FOR THAT WHICH IS NECESSARY FOR GOOD HEALTH, etc., etc."

I am still very weak but starting to get some strength back. Swimming, a few easy exercises, and massage therapy twice a week. Thanks again for all your good wishes. A. B. Curtiss




No comments: