Welcome to my Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brainswitching is a Tool I Can Use to Get Out of Depression

Dear A. B. Curtiss

May I take this opportunity to THANKYOU with all my heart - You have changed my life!! I didn't realize how long I'd been depressed for until I came across your 'Brainswitching' exercises on the internet and was ecstatic more than words about the result!! You've helped me realize I had within me a tool that I could build on to become a better me!! I thought I was thinking positively before and it was the people around me who made me feel sad - boy was I wrong!!! I didn't realize to what extent I could control this!! Everyday I'm still amazed!! This should be more widely publicized!! Soooo many people could use it!! I still remember the first times I put it into practice - I almost couldn't wait 'til I woke up sad the next day to see if I could do it again!! And now, I hardly wake up sad at all!! I look forward to every day - but the most important thing that's happened to me, is I now no longer worry about the future or the past - I just enjoy every day!! I am trying to spread the word in the hope that it will help others (I'm sure it will). I didn't feel medication was working for me, and you gave me something real to hold onto!! I will never forget your kindness!!
THANK YOU
M.P.

Dear M.P.

Thanks so much for your letter. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them. A. B. Curtiss

No comments: