Welcome to my Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Seem to be Losing my Memory

Dear A. B. Curtiss

I really appreciate the help you gave me during my period of depression. I now realize the input of thoughts have a huge impact with your mood. Since you are an expert on thought processes, I wonder if you can give me advice on a different challenge. I am making simple mental errors--things that are usually automatic Examples include trying to open my door with the wrong key and incoherent sentences.

We all make mental mistakes on occasion but it is happening too often on a daily basis. I use affirmations as well as visualization to counter these actions but it seems to reinforce it. It was happening most when I was in public, though now I am pretty relaxed but it is not clearing up. Should I stay the course or do you have a different possible solution? Thank you, T_____

Dear T____

You should check with your physician to see if you are suffering from short-term memory loss for some reason. A. B. Curtiss

No comments: