Welcome to my Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Restless Legs Syndrome

Dear Ms. Curtiss:

I can't thank you enough for your article "At Last! A Cure for Restless  Legs Syndrome" at
 http://www.expertclick.com/NewsReleaseWire/default.cfm?Action=ReleaseDetail&ID=17288.

This article has been a life-saver for me! I was having so much trouble that I was considering taking medications for the RLS problem (and I almost never take any sorts of medications), and had even had one prescribed. Of course the medication prescribed had all sorts of worrisome  side-effects. I thought that before heading down that path I'd do "one  more search" on the Internet. Happily, I found your article, and your approach completely solved my problem. I do a variety of exercises just  before bed, with the same general intention as presented in your article -  I try to get the blood flowing, performing neither too much nor too  little - it works like a million!

Thank you so very, very much!!!A_______

Dear A_________

You are welcome. I’m glad I made the effort to write the article as yours is not the only letter I’ve received   A. B. Curtiss

No comments: