Welcome to my Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Link for Emile Coue's Autosuggestion Book--Read Free on Line


Dear Ms Curtiss

I found listening to music helps to lessen the pain but I do not know if there is a better solution. I Bought the book you advised me to read and hope finding better solutions.

I cannot stay around many people for long like meetings because of the pain and fear.

Thanks 
R

Dear R

The book "Hope and Help for your Nerves" should help a lot. The daughter of one of my friends, who herself was a professor in college, had a nervous breakdown in college and rather than put her daughter with a psychiatrist my combed the library and got this book by Claire Weeks and used that to cure her daughter. She stayed with her daughter constantly and even accompanied her to her classes for two weeks and finally her daughter said, "I'm okay now, you don't have to stay with me anymore." Her daughter never relapsed and that was almost twenty years ago.

When you add Emile Coue's book about autosuggestion, which you can read free on line, here is the link, you can find your way out of any nervous condition.

Link for reading book online: 



A. B. Curtiss




No comments: