Welcome to my Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Words of Wisdom: Let it Be


QUESTION:

I am reading and enjoying "Brain-Switch." I am wondering if I could employ the opening lines from the Beatles song, "Let It Be", as a means of sticking in a thought to distract from the depression thoughts. The lines: "When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be." My mother's name was Mary (as was Paul McCartney's). 

What do you think? Thanks for your thoughts on this and thanks for the books. I have communicated with you before and I have found your books to be helpful. All I need to do is get out of my own way.

ANSWER:
Thanks for your letter. I’m glad that the books are helpful. You can certainly use this inspired and comforting song as a brainswitching tool. I have used it myself. A. B. Curtiss



No comments: