Welcome to my Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Brain's Neurplasticity Capabilities

Dear A. B. Curtiss

Today I googled cyclic depression as I was rallying from a most depressive week, and I found your website. I have forwarded it to my psychotherapist and psychiatrist. I am in my fifties and was diagnosed as having mild bipolar spectrum disorder. I have chosen not to take any psycho-trophic pharmaceuticals. I do take about 3,500mg of fatty acids daily. In January I plan to start a nutritional supplement .

I think your ideas are quite intriguing. I am grateful that our brain has neuroplasticity capabilities. I am now ready to work on ways to help myself the next time the despairing darkness of depression clouds my mind.

Thank you for your good efforts. D__________

Dear D___________

Thanks for your letter. Many psychotherapists and psychiatrists recommend both my books for their patients to help with self recovery. A. B. Curtiss

No comments: