Welcome to my Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Overcoming this Scourge of My Life

Greetings Ms. Curtiss-

As a long time sufferer of high anxiety and depression, I sit on my Lazy-Boy on a cold Michigan Sunday afternoon with a twinge of hope that your work may be among the keys to getting out of this latest round of depression and anxiety. I stumbled upon your work on the internet and began to read chapter 1 among other points from the website. I am going to buy and read your book starting tomorrow and look forward to the insights that I will garner to help me to get this thing back into proper perspective.

I will keep you posted on progress.

Thanking you in advance for what I feel will be very helpful in overcoming this scourge of life

All the best-M

Dear M_________

I'll be glad to answer any specific questions you have as you read the book. You are not alone, as you know. A.B. Curtiss

No comments: