Welcome to my Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Update on Back Problem and My Anxiety

All week I struggled with anxiety and was seldom free from it except when I slept. I always use The Coue method of hypnosis and a few brainswitching mind tricks to get to sleep and they always seem to work. Just during the day I was not doing well.

Last week I went to a nutritionist/acupuncturist (Eastern medicine rather than Western medicine although this doctor says Western medicine is wonderful in some respects) and he put me on phosphorus, B complex and trace mineral tonic, and the herb Ginseng.  It helped a little. But yesterday he said that my body just wasn't working. That I was missing some tools in my brain toolbox. As I understood him--and he is way beyond my area of expertise, when my brain asked for ways for the neurons to connect, there was nothing there to use. My brain's well of certain amino acids (evidently the precursors of neurotransmitters) was dry and needed to be filled. He gave me some drops and within an hour I was completely free from anxiety for the first time in weeks. This morning I am still fine. I will continue the amino acids treatment. I see him again on Friday.

This morning when I awoke, I did notice some body symptoms of anxiety start up--heart thumping, shallow breath, but they did not frighten me as they have been doing, I was able to use a little brainswitching and they soon subsided. I pray that you all may find your way to the healer who may have the answer for you. A. B. Curtiss




No comments: